“Those Disruptive Moments In Life!”
Rev. Ken and Sylvia McDaniels
“Crisis are a period of life when we discover that all our battery of strength so carefully massed in better times are inadequate for this power storm.
The crisis may be of our own making or it may be convergence of unpredictable events we could not have seen coming before it was to late: a
Cancer diagnosis, a betrayal by a friend, an economic downturn, a server accident, the death of someone we dearly love.”
Crisis refers to any event, usually negative for which we are unprepared….an event that we cannot control ,traumatic and overwhelming.”
- JOB LIVED EACH DAY IN A STATE OF PREPARATION!
- JOB LIVED EACH DAY IN A STATE OF POSSIBILITIES!
- JOB RESPONDED AS A HUMAN WHILE STILL REMAINING RIGHTEOUS!
- JOB WAS HUMAN AND WHILE STILL REMAINING REVERENT
- JOB WAS HUMAN AND STILL REMAINING REFLECTIVE!
- JOB LIVED IN A STATE OF PERSPECTIVE!