Rev. Bill and Lisa Walker
“Life of Darkness”
Historical context of Isaiah, very messianic prophet
1. The Life of Darkness
- a. Darkness of sin and separation from God Genesis 3
- b. Darkness of suffering
- c. Darkness of discipline
2. The Dawning of Light — not merely a light among other lights, but a GREAT light, THE Light!
(Light signifies revelation, understanding, righteousness.)
a. The light of God’s Messiah! The Deliverer!
b. The light of God’s Presence—brilliant glory, glimpsed at baptism and tranfiguration
c. The light of Truth—SPIRITUAL UNDERSTANDING
d. The light of spiritual freedom
3. The Praise of God (9:3-8, 12:1-6))
a. Praise for the blessings v3
b. Praise for Deliverance v 4-5
c. Praise for all things being set right v 6
What is the darkness in your life today?
Jesus wants to dawn in your life and heart and family!
You can live in a personal theocracy with Christ as your King right now—you don’t to wait until you die to begin living forever—eternal life can be yours today!
- The Resurrection: Head Knowledge vs Heart Knowledge (gospellight.wordpress.com)
- “Those Disruptive Moments In Life!” (gospellightcc.wordpress.com)
- The Finality of the Cross (gospellightcc.wordpress.com)
- Freedom in Forgiveness (gospellightcc.wordpress.com)
- Download Free Wallpaper: Christ Died (www.realisticimaginations.com)